She had her two month appointment on Wednesday and we discovered that she weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz!! We can't believe how much she has grown - she has almost doubled in size! She had her first vaccinations and I think it was harder on me that it was on her. It just broke my heart! We are enjoying watching her grow and seeing her little brain develop. It seems to change every day!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Week 10 and 11
I officially started back to work full time on Monday. Although I do miss Avery, it is also nice to be out in the real world again. It breaks my heart to take her to daycare, but I know it will get easier! She is in good hands at Jamie's Little Texans! She has actually started behaving better at night this week. Hopefully, we are past the days of hearing her cry for hours on end in the evenings.
She had her two month appointment on Wednesday and we discovered that she weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz!! We can't believe how much she has grown - she has almost doubled in size! She had her first vaccinations and I think it was harder on me that it was on her. It just broke my heart! We are enjoying watching her grow and seeing her little brain develop. It seems to change every day!

She had her two month appointment on Wednesday and we discovered that she weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz!! We can't believe how much she has grown - she has almost doubled in size! She had her first vaccinations and I think it was harder on me that it was on her. It just broke my heart! We are enjoying watching her grow and seeing her little brain develop. It seems to change every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is just too precious! I cannot wait to see you all this weekend!
Just precious!!!
Post a Comment