Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 12 and 13


We have had a busy few weeks here at the Camp household - which seems to be the story of our lives these days. Last week Avery's daycare provider was on vacation, so she got to spend a few days with her aunt Julie, uncle Chris and cousins, Hunter and Carson. From what I heard, the 3 cousins had a great time together. The boys loved having a little baby in the house and were apparently fascinated with the fact that someone could be so small. Between my mom and sister, Avery was definitely spoiled on her week off from daycare!

We have had lots of visitors this week. Aaron's parents drove through Austin on their way back from their Corpus Christi beach trip (with Aaron's sisters and their families). It was a very short visit- they arrived late on Sunday night and left on Monday morning - but at least they got to get their hands on Avery! Aaron's mom seems to have withdrawals if she goes for more than a month without seeing her :o) I can't say that I blame her!

One of Aaron's best friends, Mark, came to see Avery this weekend. Mark was Aaron's best man in his wedding and he lives in Houston. It is always fun when Mark comes to stay with us and I know he enjoyed getting to meet Avery.

I took Avery to get a vaccination on Tuesday and her latest weight is 10 lbs, 9 oz. She has doubled in size since she was born. She is almost as big as the bass her daddy caught last spring!


Go Horns Go - Hunter, Avery and Carson gearing up for football season

I realized last week that Avery is getting bigger and is starting to fit into (and actually outgrow) some of the clothes hanging in her closet. She has so many cute clothes and I don't want them to go to waste, so I spent last weekend changing her outfits. She is growing at a rapid pace and I want to make sure I get to see her in all of them :o)

Another cute outfit


Happy baby!!


Playing with dad

Pooped after a long play session


Mommy and Avery

Papa


Lolly

My Aunt Amy drove down from Tyler on her way to Schlitterbahn. She got to meet Avery for the first time

Nana

Mark at the beginning of the weekend...he has a lot to learn

Mark, at the end of the weekend....much better



1 comment:

katie + bret said...

Haha oh man, poor Mark. Literally laughed out loud in my office. Love it.

She is so precious! I love happy Avery!