Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 14

Our little monkey is really growing up. She has started to sit up and is able to hold her head up by herself. Granted, she looks like a bobble head when she tries, but she is getting better and better by the day. Her favorite activity is to watch TV. She will just sit on our laps and watch Nascar, football...you name it! I guess she takes after her parents.
This was a big week for me because I had my 3oth birthday on Thursday :o( It was a little depressing, but it makes me feel good to know that my life is exactly as I would want it to be at 30!! I have no regrets. I was sick on my actual birthday, but did get to have several birthday dinners over the weekend.

Get out of my way mom, I am trying to watch TV!!


Look at her holding that head up! We so proud.

Shout out to Erin and Claire

She is trying to get practice showing her horns before football season starts. I think she is getting pretty good.

She had her first boo boo the other day. Charlie (the cat) jumped right on her as I was feeding her and scratched her little leg. She cried, but overall took it pretty well.

What an angel!



Julie and Chris took us to Shady Grove for my birthday and once again, Hunter and Carson couldn't stop admiring their cousin.

1 comment:

katie + bret said...

I love her in her Bumbo chair!! Too cute!!