Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 15

We had a super busy weekend filled with visitors. Erin Jackson and I pretty much have the same birthday and since we have known each other, we have celebrated our birthdays together. Since she lives in New York now, she was not in town on our acutal birthday. She did come in town this weekend, however, so we had a little belated birthday celebration. We went with her and her sister to have dinner and drinks on Saturday. If there is one way to figure out how old you are getting, it is going out for drinks at night and then getting up to take care of a baby the next day :o)


We were also excited to hear that both of our dads wanted to come for a vistit. Aaron's dad, Terry, came in with Aaron's brother Colin. He has not seen Avery since she born and has been anxious to make another trip to Austin. We had a good visit and a great lunch at Cisco's! My dad also came to town on Saturday and we got to hang out with him on Sunday afternoon/evening. We all went to eat at Chilis. Thanks Dad and Terry for the great meals!!

Terry, Avery and Colin

Pop Pop playing patty-cake with Avery


Car ride to Cisco's



The Family


Daddy's Little Girl

Our big night on the town - we stayed out until 11:30pm. That's late for us!

Avery and her Auntie Erin

Avery and Kathy (Erin's mom)








4 comments:

The Roser Family said...

Great Pictures!!! I am so sad that I missed Erin's visit, but as you are learning it is tough with a little one. You will adjust to the staying up late and waking up early afterwards...it's still not easy but with a team effort it can be done! Happy belated birthday!! Avery is so beautiful!! Enjoy it b/c it goes by so fast.

Pam said...

I love the pictures!!! Avery looks so pretty in that white dress! Thank you for posting them for a homesick for Avery Lolly!

katie + bret said...

She is getting so big! She is so super precious!!

Anonymous said...

Avery is getting so big! I am so glad you got to go out and celebrate your birthday since you were sick on your actual one. keep posting those pictures - I love them!
Sarah Miller