This weekend, we had our annual family vacation at Possum Kingdom. We had a great time! It was especially fun this year because it was the first time all our 7 brothers & sisters (and therefore all the grandchildren) have been together in many years. When you have a such big family, it is hard to get everyone in the same place! We were also glad that my dad's cousins and their families decided to attend the vacation this year! We don't get to see them very often so it was a nice treat.
We enjoyed the relaxing weekend and had plenty of help with Avery! Pop Pop and Grandma Sue always make the vacation so much fun for the kids. They participated in a scavenger hunt around the hotel and also played a game called "Elementary School Bowl." The kids had to answer questions ranging from family history to Texas geography and they received money as a prize. There was also lots of swimming, fishing, and of course money ball! We can't wait until Avery is old enough to participate in all the festivities.
Scott/Shaw family - all my brothers/sisters/stepsiblings and grandchildren
Scott/Shaw family and my dad's cousins and their families
Pop Pop and Grandma Sue had their hands full with 13 grandchildren
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing Avery for the weekend! Hunter will be excited for us to keep her in a few weeks.
What great pictures! Several made me laugh out loud for sure! Thanks for sharing and I am glad yall had a great time!
Great pictures! It looks like you all had a fun time and the place is beautiful! Avery is getting so big! I can't wait to see her soon!
Claire, I am so glad that I found your blog through Melanie's; we have one too! Avery is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations again. I cannot wait to read all of the Camp Family updates. Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment