Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Month Old!

My how time flies! We can't believe that Avery will be a month old on Tuesday. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. We have had a great week. Avery has started to develop a night schedule and has slept at least 5 hours each night for the last 10 nights! Getting more sleep makes the time I spend with her so much more enjoyable.
My dad and step mom (Pop Pop and Grandma Sue) came to visit this weekend to meet Avery. Avery is just one of out 13 of their grand kids. Grandma Sue's son and daughter-in-law had a baby on the exact same day that Avery was born as well....actually it was 15 minutes into the next day, but we both went into labor on the 19Th. It has definitely been an eventful month for them.
Avery's latest picture -I just thought I would show how big she is getting. She is all stretched out here on the changing table

Steve and Danielle Thu, Carson, Hunter and Avery- My brother-in-law's parents were in town from Tuscon.

Pop Pop and Grandma Sue, Carson, Hunter and Avery
Julie, Pop Pop, Me and Avery
Charlie is the most ignored member of our family these days so I figured that she deserved a little blog time. Aaron found her snuggled up under this blanket yesterday and we could not figure out how she got there. Her head was tucked under the blanket all the way before I got up there with the camera

2 comments:

Julie T said...

Cute post! I'm so glad to hear that Avery is sleeping better overnight. It makes life so much easier!

Pam said...

Cute as a button! Thanks for posting pics Claire!