Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumkin Patch

We hosted our Gentry Group Pumpkin Giveaway in Southwest Austin on Saturday. We have held this event every year for the past 7 years and is typically done in conjunction with our Capital Area Food Drive. It is a great way to collect food donations, while at the same time, it allows us the opportunity to meet the residents of Southwest Austin (where we do a good deal of business). My job has always been to snap photographs of families/children in the pumpkin patch. Since our group is so much smaller this year, I recruited my wonderful husband to help with the pictures. We make a great team! This year was especially fun for me, however, because I got the opportunity to take pictures of Avery (not that I don't love taking pictures of other people's children :o) Nana babysat for us and she brought Avery over for a bit. We were able to get some really cute shots of her. All in all the event was a success and we received great donations for the food drive!


Pumpkin Patch



The Fam

Nana and Avery -
Thanks Nana for babysitting!

I think Avery and Parsons are going to be good friends. Avery loves to watch him and has just started to reach out and touch him.


We attempted to start Avery on solid foods last week. I think she still has a long time to go before she masters this skill!


Avery loves her daddy!


We couldn't resist this one! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!!


6 comments:

Julie T said...

I'm glad the pumpkin patch went well. I had a great time cuddling with Avery at soccer on Saturday. And the Halloween costume is precious!

Pam said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! You have got to come see us!!!!

Steve said...

Love the overalls! Precious memories in the making!

katie + bret said...

How stinkin' cute!! Avery looks adorable - Love the spit up picture. Feed her something she likes to eat, woman!

Red Brown said...

Claire, She is a cutie.... Love her ladybug costume! What a pretty blogsite!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love her costume! you snapped some great pictures. can't wait to see Avery again - and you guys too. Baby Miller is going to have so much fun playing with sweet Avery!
Sarah Miller